EMS In Agriculture
EMS in Agriculture Conferences were inaugurated in May 1999 by founding EMS Association President, Genevieve Carruthers. They were held bi-annually around Australia from 1999 to 2008. From 2009 they have been integrated into the National EMS Conference.
CLICK HERE for proceedings from the 1st to 5th EMS in Agriculture Conferences.
Development of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) for Australian Agriculture
- Doing a better job of things: Leanne Harris
- EMS and me: Tony Austin
- EMS and small farms: Jeff Colson
- EMS at Ashstead Park: Tony Jarvis
- EMS and the beef industry: Gary Nankervis
- EMS for the long term: Linda Nankervis
- EMS creating healthy communities: Doug Paton
- EMS, what's in it for us?: Peter and Rhonda Serpell
- The Traprock Wool Association
- Organics Thrive with EMS