2009 National EMS Conference
International management systems for better environmental outcomes
15 - 17 September 2009
Sanctuary Golf Resort
You are invited to the 2009 EMS Conference to experience the diverse ways EMSs are being used by a broad range of industries, businesses and agencies in the international and Australian arenas.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your own knowledge of EMS and contribute to the on-going development of EMS policy, support and research in Australia.
The Conference features a wide range of presenters from the processing, business, agriculture, certification, auditing and accreditation, Government, natural resource management, consultancy, education and research sectors, who bring a wealth of expertise in EMS to the Conference. They will speak in formal and informal sessions on:
- Specific environmental issues being addressed with the EMS process
- Use and application of Standards
- The need for rigorous assessment and reporting of outcomes
- Needs and ways to embed improved performance into sustainable business practices.
- Bridging the gaps between managers, regulators, consumers and customers.
For more information browse the links on the left.